3D Secure technology is an extra security feature provided by both Visa and Mastercard for online purchases. After you enter your card details when depositing, a pop-up window may appear requesting your 3D security code. Your financial institution will then authenticate the transaction within seconds confirming that you are the individual making the deposit. If you haven’t yet registered with Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, you’ll need to activate this feature first with your bank and then you can use the security code for all your online transactions, including your deposits on our website. If you have any other query about the 3D security code, please contact your bank for more advice.
Articles in this section
- Changing payment method
- Why can I not remove my (expired) card?
- My card deposit has been declined, what do I do?
- My deposit has not reached my playing account. What should I do?
- What is the CVV/CVC2 code?
- What is 3d secure
- Can I use another person’s credit card with permission?
- Can I make a deposit into another person's gaming account?
- Do you charge any fees or commissions for deposits?
- How to make a deposit?