The CVV or CVC2 number code is the three-digit security number located on the back of your credit or debit card. This number is usually found at the end of the signature strip and it is used to personally authenticate any transaction.
Articles in this section
- Changing payment method
- Why can I not remove my (expired) card?
- My card deposit has been declined, what do I do?
- My deposit has not reached my playing account. What should I do?
- What is the CVV/CVC2 code?
- What is 3d secure
- Can I use another person’s credit card with permission?
- Can I make a deposit into another person's gaming account?
- Do you charge any fees or commissions for deposits?
- How to make a deposit?