If you receive a message "transaction declined, please speak to your card issuer", your bank has declined the transaction. Unfortunately, your bank will never give a specific reason to Fansbet for declining the transaction, therefore, we can only suggest you to make sure that the expiry date has been entered correctly on your Fansbet account or try an alternative card or payment method.
Articles in this section
- Changing payment method
- Why can I not remove my (expired) card?
- My card deposit has been declined, what do I do?
- My deposit has not reached my playing account. What should I do?
- What is the CVV/CVC2 code?
- What is 3d secure
- Can I use another person’s credit card with permission?
- Can I make a deposit into another person's gaming account?
- Do you charge any fees or commissions for deposits?
- How to make a deposit?