No. Customers may only make deposits into their own playing accounts and can only use a payment method held in their own name.
Articles in this section
- Changing payment method
- Why can I not remove my (expired) card?
- My card deposit has been declined, what do I do?
- My deposit has not reached my playing account. What should I do?
- What is the CVV/CVC2 code?
- What is 3d secure
- Can I use another person’s credit card with permission?
- Can I make a deposit into another person's gaming account?
- Do you charge any fees or commissions for deposits?
- How to make a deposit?